TikTok is one of the most popular apps. Those who are reading this article, I know you might also have a TikTok app installed on your phone. It is a platform where we can sing, dance, act, and get popularity among the people. Sometimes, we can get opportunities to show our talent in an official way through this platform.
Nowadays, not only young girls and boys but also the one who is interested in acting use TikTok without any hesitation. People of ages like 30+ men and women also make their TikTok videos.
People are attracted to TikTok because from this platform they become popular through many likes, comments, and shares through which they might get a chance to enter in a film industry field.
Most people hide their talents but nowadays people show their talents through TikTok. All they want is to become famous, known by all the people and want to earn money.
People having a busy life worried about time management. Those who have children i.e. (Parent) in their home are quite busy than others. But also, people manage their time to make videos.
We can spend hours/days by scrolling the TikTok videos.
If you(Parents) are worried about the time management and the time control of using TikTok then study the full article until the end.
How Parents can control time for using TikTok?
As a parent, it is very important to control the time for the TikTok for their kids. TikTok has already launched a new feature named “Family Pairing” that let the parents control the time
As a parent, it is very important to control the time for the TikTok for their kids. TikTok has already launched a new feature named “Family Pairing” that let the parents control the time for their children.
Every parent wishes to provide some breather to the kids and simply regulate how much time their children spend on TikTok on a daily basis. for this, you can also do by restricting screen time between the 40 minutes and 120 minutes with a password.
1. At first, Open the TikTok app on your phone as well as on your kid’s phone.
2. Click on the profile, go to the settings by tapping on “…” button,
3. Move to the Family Pairing.
4. There you will see two different options choose whether the device belongs to the parent or the children,
5. Now, you have to scan the QR code shown on your phone from your kid’s phone to link the accounts.
6. After linking the accounts, the parent’s phone can remotely regulate the screen time, enable or disable the direct messages, and also restrict the content of the kid’s account.
This is how you as a parent can remote your kid’s account.