The Chinese manufacturer has once again try to show their dominant in the smartphone marketing. They are quite busy as they are launching various model of Vivo within short period of time. Vivo S1 is the latest model of smartphone launched by the Chinese manufacturer on 8 August 2019. Although the S series focuses on style, Vivo S1 is not that much stylish as compare to other S series.
The good thing in Vivo S1 is that it has got good battery life with fast charging features and has got very quick in display fingerprint scanner. It has got the storage capacity of 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. The new Vivo S1 is powered by MediaTek Helio P65 and runs on android 9.0(Pie).
While talking for the display Vivo S1 has got big screen of 6.38 inches super AMOLED capacitive touch screen. It has got a waterdrop notch at the top where 32-megapixels front selfie camera is embedded. At the rear side of Vivo S1 there is triple camera pack of 16-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.72 aperture, a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
- Dimension: 159.5mmX75.2mmX8.1mm
- Weight: 179gm
- Display: 6.38 inches (1080X2340), Super AMOLED display
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P65
- Processor: Octa core (2 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 2 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A55)
- Graphics: Mali-G52
- OS: Android v9.0(Pie)
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal storage: 128GB
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Battery: 4500mAh Li-ion battery, fast charging
- Features: Fingerprint sensor (in display), light sensor, accelerometer, compass, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope.
- Colors: Diamond black, skyline blue
- Sim Slot: Dual sim
The starting price for 4GB/128GB= RS. 16,731(INR) ~ RS. 27,000(NRP)