After this lockdown Oneplus phone manufacturers are planning to launch their upcoming smartphone i.e. Oneplus Z. If you are a fan of Oneplus then there is great news for you because this year Oneplus is set to launch the other two different models of Oneplus phone i.e Oneplus 8 and Oneplus 8 Pro.
The release date and the price for this new Oneplus phone is not yet fixed. However, the rumors and some of the specification regarding these smartphones is revealed by some of the biggest names in the mobile phone industry so let’s get into the specification of this smartphone.
Oneplus Z phone is packed with the powerful processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. It will run on the android v10 platform. Talking about the speed and performance it will have an octa-core processor with the support of 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
The big performance smartphone comes with a powerful battery as well. This smartphone will have a powerful battery of 4000 mAh that will support fast charging as well.
It will consist dual camera of 48MP as a primary camera and 16MP wide-angle, ultrawide angle camera at the rear side. For selfie, there will be a 12MP camera.
Specification of Oneplus Z
- Brand: Oneplus
- Display size: 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) with a punch hole
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Processor: Octa-core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 485)
- Operating System: Android v10 (Q)
- Architecture: 64 bit
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal memory: 128GB
- Rear camera: 48MP+16MP
- Front camera: 12MP
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-ion with fast charging
- Sim slot: Dual sim
- Special features: Fingerprint sensor(on display), light sensor, proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, etc.
Price and Availability of Oneplus Z
The actual release date of Oneplus Z is not fixed yet but there is the rumor that it will launch on 26 June 2020. The expected price for this smartphone is Rs.34,990 in India.