Xiaomi has been the best leading smartphone in the market. Recently, the company has announced that Xiaomi has become the leading brand in the feature phone category in Q4 2019 while retaining its grip on the smartphone segment for the 10 consecutive quarters. Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual is one of the recently launched smartphones by the Xiaomi brand.
Before talking about its features, let’s check what new features are available in this new smartphone.
Redmi 8A Dual features an improved new dual rear camera setup. As compared to the previous one, now this smartphone comes up with 13 MP primary camera sensor. Besides the camera, it has a new XGrip design.
Talking about the design, it has a 6.22-inch HD+display, with a notch to house the 8MP front selfie camera. It is covered by Gorilla Glass 5.
Talking about the performance, it is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 439 chipset. It is powered by Android 9.0 (Pie).
Talking about the Camera, it comes up with a 13MP primary camera and an 8MP front camera. It consists of features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
Talking about the storage, it comes up with two different variants i.e. 2GB and 3 GB. The internal storage of this smartphone is 32GB.
Talking about the battery, it is powered by a 5000mAh battery with the Non-removal Li-Po type.
Specification of Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Model Name: Redmi 8A Dual
- Display: 6.2 inches + LCD display
- Display Type: IPS LCD
- Dimension: 720 x 1520 pixel
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G70
- Processor: Octa-core, 2 GHz frequency
- Operating System: Android v10(Q)
- Graphics: Mali-G52
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 2MP
- Main Camera: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 8MP
- RAM: 2GB, 3GB
- Internal storage: 32GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, fast charging 18W
- Sound: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm jack
- Features: Fingerprint, Multi-touch, Light Sensor, Face ID
- Connectivity: Bluetooth (5.0), GPS, NFC, Infrared, USB (2.0), WLAN
- SIM-slot: Hybrid Dual-sim
Price and the Availability
The 2GB and 3 GB variant of Redmi 8A Dual is priced at about Rs.7000(INR). In India, it was available from 18 February 2020 in the market. It is available in different colors.