Since 1997 Chinese Telecommunications has been manufacturing smart phones. The Chinese telecommunication company manufactures Android Smartphone and tablets. The company had launched Huawei Nova 5 Smartphone on June, 2019.
Huawei Nova 5 is featured with Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 810 processor and is powered by a battery of 3500mAh. It runs Android 9 Pie OS. The phone has a resolution of 1080*2340 pixels at a pixel density of 403 pixels per inch and an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9. It has came up with the display of 6.39-inch. This phone has dual-SIM that accepts Nano-SIM and Micro-SIM cards. It ha sthe feature of sensor which include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer,proximity sensor, gyroscope and fingerprint sensor.
It was launched in Forest Green, Bright Black and Midsummer Purple colors. Huawei Nova 5 smartphone bear a glass body. The price of this phone costs 2,799 Chinese Yuan (around NRs. 44,950).
Huawei Nova 5 Specifications:
- Dimensions : 157.40mm * 74.80mm *7.33mm
- OS : Android v9.0 Pie
- Weight : 171g
- CPU : Octa core (2*2.27GHz + 6*1.88GHz)
- Display : 6.39-inch (1080*2340)pixels and aspect ratio of 19.5 : 9
- Shape : U-shaped notch
- System on chip: HiSilicon Kirin 810
- Rear Camera : 48-megapixel(f/1.8) + 16-megapixel(f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 32-megapixel (f/2.0) with no front flash
- RAM : 8GB RAM versions
- Internal Storage : 128GB storage
- Battery : Large battery of 3500 mAh
- Connectivity : 25W super fast charging and USB type C
- SIM card slot: Dual-SIM card slot