The Realme X which was launched in early July is regarded as the best budget phone of 2019. After leaving a great mark in different places of the world now it’s time to launch the Realme X in Nepali market. It is all set to win the hearts with a brilliant bezel-less display of 6.53 inches (16.59 cm) and high performance processor within the affordable price range.
The is the brilliant phone optimized for the better gaming experience with the use of Hyper Boost 2.0. It uses the snapdragon 710 equipped with 4GB and 8GB of RAM and combination of 64 and 128GB internal storage that support UFS2.1 flash +LPDDR4X. This mobile will hit the Nepali market within the month of September.
- Display: 53 inches (1080 x 2340 pixels), AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6
- Rear camera: 48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 26mm (wide) and 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Front camera: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0
- RAM: 4/6/8GB
- Internal storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3765mAh battery, fast charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Available color: Steam white, Punk Blue
Realme X has very affordable price in comparison of many mobile phones with such a brilliant feature. The price of RealMe X in Nepal are:
- For the 4GB/64GB= RS. 28,000/-
- For the 4GB/128GB= RS. 32,100/-
- For the 8GB/128GB = RS. 36,210/-