Every year in Nepal EDV registration form opens. EDV(Electronic Diversity Visa) is the official ticket of the United States of America. If you are lucky enough to get your name selected in EDV, then you can be one of those lucky people to enter the USA. Every year some Nepali get a chance to go to the USA for their future study.
When will Registration Form Open for 2021?
If you are looking for the opening date of registration form for EDV 2021 then we have great news for you guys. The registration form date is confirmed and will open from the month of Kartik i.e. from October.
Update for EDV lottery 2021
There are some new rules regarding the EDV lottery 2021. The requirements for filling the registration form is slightly different from the past year. In the past year, you can fill the registration form just by showing your citizenship card and educational qualification. But this time we need some additional requirements like:
- Passport number
- Passport expiration date
- Issuing country
How to apply for EDV lottery 2021?
You don’t have to go anywhere for filling the EDV registration form. You can easily fill that form if you have internet access and required documents. The registration form of EDV lottery 2021 is available on this site https://dvlottery.state.gov/. The form is currently not available but soon it will be available on the site. Here are some basic steps to fill the form
- Click on the website that is mention above.
- Read all the instructions on that website carefully.
- Click on ‘Begin button’ to start.
- Fill all the require textboxes and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the form when you are done.
*Note*- The photo should be in white background having 300 x 300px resolution.
Required documents after winning EDV lottery
Every candidates needs to bring all photocopies of their original documents. All the documents are very important. If you are unable to bring all those required documents and details then your visa may be rejected. The documents that you may need are mention below:
- Police report which will give evidence that you are free from any kind of criminal activity.
- Medical report to ensure that you are free from any kind of fatal diseases.
- Financial report which will ensure that you have some amount of money for your expenses.
- Valid passport
- Passport-sized photographs
- You may need to carry family details and other information according to the government policy.