The wait for Diablo IV seems to be eternal. Aware of this, Blizzard had an excellent idea a few years ago to kill two birds with one stone. With the release of Diablo Immortal , the company on the one hand satisfied those who had been asking for a mobile MMO for years. And besides, he managed to keep the wait from becoming infinite. Although during the first weeks they were unable to avoid accusations of turning the title into a pay-to-win .
The game takes its story between Diablo II and Diablo III . And although it was designed exclusively for mobile phones, it also has an edition for PC. Of course, it will not happen on both platforms, since we will not have to wait too long until the fourth numbered title of the saga lands.
Are you new to the game and don’t know what to do? Calm down, we leave you below a Diablo Immortal guide that solves all the questions you have.
Everything you need to know about Diablo Immortal
Minimum requirements to play Diablo Immortal
If you are going to play on iOs , the requirements are to have an iOS 11 operating system, that the device is at least an iPhone 6s, an iPad Air 2 or an iPad 5th generation and that it has at least 3.3 GB of storage space .
On the contrary, the requirements for Android are:
- Operating system: Android OS 5.0
- CPU: Snapdragon 660 / Exynos 9611
- GPU: Adreno 512 / Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Space: 2.4 GB, although only the first patch requires another 10 GB more
All classes of Devil Immortal
- Monk : He is a character that uses many skills, his cooldown is minimal and he does support work. His most prominent moves are Flying Kick, Mystic Strike, and Flying Dragon. He doesn’t do much damage and is very dependent on his teammates.
- Barbarian: It is a class that has a lot of mobility and strength. It is ideal for those who start playing, especially if you are going to play PvP. He has great abilities like Hammer of the Ancients and Undying Rage, but they have a lot of cooldown .
- Mage : He attacks with his ranged skills and has the ability to destroy waves of enemies at a stroke, but he needs to be accompanied by companions who defend and protect him if he doesn’t want to suffer too much. Among his best abilities are Teleportation, Black Hole and Ice Armor.
- Demon Hunter : It is a character focused on DPS. If you’re going to be soloing on your own, this may be the best option, as you won’t be depending on a certain team composition to get the most out of it. The best skills are Sentinel, Acrobatics, and Multishot.
- Crusader : He’s tanky, not just for his health or damage, but also for his wave control. Another one that has a lot of cooldown . His most prominent abilities are Spinning Shield, Dismember, and Smite.
- Necromancer : It is perfect, since in addition to having a lot of damage, it is ideal for controlling waves thanks to its invocations and can help the rest of its companions. Of course, he has little mobility and his abilities are recovered every so often. The best moves are Bone Wall, Bone Needles, and Dark Curse.
All currencies available in Diablo Immortal
- Embers – Used as a trade-in for runes to craft legendary gems. Obtained by completing Upgraded Ancient Rifts on Crests.
- Aces: with it you can buy crests, legendary gems and many more items. They are given to you in the battle pass and by completing cycles of the conflict.
- Echo Crystal: Normal gems above Rank 5 can be upgraded with them. Purchased from the Crystal Merchant.
- Platinum: Legendary gems and charms are made from it, and it is also used to buy in the market. It is obtained in the daily missions or in exchange for eternal orbs.
- Alchemical power: its use is limited to the pendants, since they are obtained by recycling them and are used to improve them.
- Eternal Orb: It is the payment currency of the game. You can use them to buy Platinum, Reforge Stones, and Legendary Crests.
- Gold: It is the main currency of the game and is obtained by killing rivals, completing daily missions, opening chests or completing contracts.
All Diablo Immortal runes and how they are obtained
First of all, you should know that there are several types of runes: the special ones , the magic ones (common) and the rare ones (uncommon). These are earned by doing Ancient Rifts or by completing Challenge Rifts.
Special runes are used as a companion to crafting certain magical and rare runes. There are two kinds:
- Ati , for 1 star and 2 star legendary gem recipes: for the former you will need 7 units and for the latter, 28.
- Fa , for special jeweler’s apprentice recipes for random 1- and 2-star and legendary gems. For those of 1 star, 7 units are needed; for those of 2, 28; and for the legendary, 22.
Magic runes are used to create 1 star legendary gems. You will need, in addition to 7 Ati gems, 2 specific runes. The list is made up of:
- Aud , used in the Trick Shot Gem recipe
- Bol , used in the Eternal Torment recipe
- Dro , used in the Freedom and Devotion recipe
- Ent , used in the recipe for Defiant Soul
- Lux , used in the Pain of Subjugation recipe
- Nie , used in the Nightmare Garland recipe
- Ord , used in the breathstone recipe
- Pyr , used in the Eye of the Berserket recipe
- Rae , used in the recipe for Laughter
- Syl , used in Ca’arsen’s Invigoration recipe
- Tyr , which is used in the recipe for Weakening Seled
- Urs , which is used in the Stone of Zod recipe
- Vox , which is used in the recipe for Chained Death
- Weh , which is used in the Black Rose recipe
Rare runes are used to craft 2-star legendary gems. 2 units of these are needed in addition to 28 Ati runes. The runes are:
- Cir , used in the Lightning Core recipe
- Ece , which is used in the battle ward recipe
- Imm , used in the recipe for The Famine
- Laz , used in the Charge of the Faithful recipe
- Nou , which is used in the recipe for Power and Authority
- Oth , used in the recipe for Cutthroat’s Grimace
- Phy , used in the Crystal of Unity recipe
- Zuh , used in the recipe for Hand of Blood