Last August, the Genshin Impact 3.0 update came out, generating a great stir and expectation. Here we tell you all the news of this update, and of the two subsequent ones, since 3.2 is currently available.
One of the great attractions of Genshin Impact is the number of updates and marches that renew the game every few months. Since the 3.0 update titled ‘The Dawn of a Thousand Roses’ was released in August, we already have two more new patches that are incorporated into this video game with powerful visual effects and highly addictive.
But, we are going little by little, shelling out these three updates so that you do not get lost among so many news.
Genshin Impact 3.0
This update has been available since August 24 and has brought about a revolution among fans of this video game developed by HoYoverse. Among its most notable novelties we find the following:
It is located to the west of Liyue and is divided into two parts, one of forests and jungles (Dharma Jungle) and the other of deserts (Great Scarlet Desert). In it is the Sumeru Academy, which is the main organ of civil power in the nation.
This update introduces the Dendro item, the latest in Genshin Impact’s seven-item system. Thus, we already have available Anemo (wind), Pyro (fire), Electro (thunder), Hydro (water), Cryo (ice), Geo (rock) and the last one, Dendro (wind).
This new element triggers three reactions: Burn (in contact with Pyro), Bloom (in contact with Hydro) and Catalyzation (in contact with Electro).
New enemies and bosses
We are going to discover some plants and creatures with polymorphic characteristics. Additionally, monsters affected by the new reactions enter different states and fight differently. When defeated, they will drop unexpected items.
Thanks to Sumeru’s warm climate, a new species will also proliferate: fungi . These creatures will defend their habitat efficiently and aggressively if necessary.
And we have two new bosses: Scarecrowfeather Mushroom and Regisvid Electro.
New characters and tools
- Tignari : A young scholar who works as a forest ranger. Thanks to his charged attack and ult, Tignari can trigger Dendro-related reactions.
- Collei : Tignari’s student. She can be recruited thanks to the ‘Sculptural Innocence’ event.
- Dori : Sumeru merchant who wields the greatsword and with his ultimate ability he makes nearby characters continuously restore life and elemental energy.
- Three new tools appear: the Blessing of Ashvattha, the Experimental Combustion Lamp, and the Fishing Stabilizer.
Genshin Impact 3.1
Version 3.1 is available from September 28; just one month after the release of update 3.0. It also has interesting new features that we summarize below:
- Sumeru Expansion: A new great desert appears to be explored.
- New characters: Candace, Nylo and Nilou.
- New event: Monstadt Harvest Festival.
- New Bosses: Eternal Fate Dragon and the Semi – Navigating Observation Matrix Algorithm.
- In addition, a total of ten interlocking destinations will be obtained as rewards for logging in each day.
If you are used to playing Genshin Impact, surely between October 17 and 31, you were able to participate in the Wind Chaser Event in the stormy area. There you could get protogems, hero ingenuity, as well as other rewards.
And, from October 21 to 31, the Star Trek challenge has also been available to help Banu fulfill his wishes. As rewards: more protogems, talent materials and so on. Of course, to participate it was necessary to have completed the mission of Archon Chapter III Act I: After the mist and the forest.
Genshin Impact 3.2
Genshin Impact update 3.3 is already in the works, while version 3.2 was released on November 2 under the title ‘ Akasha’s Pulse, Wildfire’ . Among its novelties we can mention:
- New characters appear like Nahida, whom we must rescue. We will also discover Laila , an astrology student at the Academy who uses a light sword with Cryo abilities.
- Among the events we highlight the mushroom competition , in which you will have to collect and train mushrooms so that they fight in different challenges ; the Games of the Adventurer , a series of tests of the most original. Be careful, since some of these minigames will be multiplayer; and Hypostatic Symphony , where we will meet a new boss: Hypostasis Dendro.