On 6 November 2019 Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro was launched in the global market of smartphones. By launching note 10 pro, Xiaomi is playing a big gambling. It will either hit the market or fails badly. The unique feature that you will get in this beautiful smartphone is 108-megapixel rear camera, huge battery life, nice display quality, and a large storage. But you should be careful about the graphics and processor of this mobile phone.
Features of Mi Note 10 Pro
Talking for the processor the new Mi Note 10 Pro is powered by Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 470 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 470) and runs on Android v9.0(Pie) mobile platform. Inside there is a huge RAM of 8GB and internal storage of 256GB. It also has a huge battery of 5260 mAh which can easily last for one day in heavy use.
While talking for the camera it is packed with 4 camera setup. The primary camera of 108 megapixels, a second camera of 20 megapixels, a third camera of 12 megapixels and a fourth camera of 5 megapixels. There is also dual flash at the rear side. At the front, we have a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
Connectivity options on the new note 10 Pro include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer and fingerprint sensor located at the front display. The Mi Note 10 Pro supports face unlock. It is available in Aurora Green, Glacier White, Midnight Black colors.
- Dimension: 157.8mmX74.2mmX9.6mm(H*W*T)
- Weight: 208gm
- Display: 6.47 inches (1080 x 2340) with waterdrop notch
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Processor: Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 470 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 470)
- Graphics: Adreno 618
- OS: Android v9.0(Pie)
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal storage: 256GB
- Rear Camera: 108MP + 5MP + 12MP + 20MP
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Battery: 5260mAh Li-ion battery, fast charging
- Features: Fingerprint sensor (on display), light sensor, accelerometer, compass, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope.
- Sim-slot: Dual-sim
- Colors: Aurora Green, Glacier White, Midnight Black
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Price(8GB/256GB)= Rs.51,190(INR)~Rs.81,904(NRP)
Pros and Cons
|Versatile camera||No android 10 yet|
|Brilliant design||small and weak processor|
|Huge battery life||weak video recording feature|